Jump to product information
1 from 3


Have high school diploma translated

4 ratings in total

Abitur certificate as a certified translation in paper form and also as a PDF by e-mail.

3 steps to your certified translation:

1. select the languages

2. upload your document

3. check the number of pages

Collapsible content

Free shipping and short delivery time

  • The PDF file will be sent by e-mail within 3 - 4 working days (Mon.-Fri.) .

  • The hard copy will be delivered by post within 5 - 6 working days (Mon.-Fri.) .

Can't find the right languages?

Contact us here.

  • Congratulations on your school-leaving certificate!

    Are you planning to go abroad to study or work after you graduate from secondary school? Sounds like a great plan! But to ensure that everything goes smoothly, there are a few things you’ll need to consider in advance, such as having your school-leaving certificate translated and certified. Under some circumstances, you may need to show this document to your new university or employer. We’ll translate and certify your school-leaving certificate in an easy, fast process that’s appropriately priced for those on a budget.

  • Here’s what you get when you place an order with Beglaubigung24:

    ✔ a professional translation of your document

    ✔ carried out by sworn translators

    ✔ clean, easy-to-read formatting

    ✔ verified with an official stamp

    ✔ both as a PDF and as a hard copy by post (free shipping).

    ✔ digital express shipping for selected products

  • Don’t believe us?

    Then take a look at our customer reviews and ratings..

    You can easily order online. Our store is open 24/7.
    We will send the certified translation of your document 3-4 business days (24 hours for express) after your upload as a PDF to your e-mail address and a short time later by mail as a hard copy (priority letter or registered mail) to your home.

Quick and easy steps for you to get your certified translation:

1. Upload your school-leaving certificate and choose language

Simply upload your school-leaving certificate at the top of this page – ideally as a high-resolution PDF or alternatively as a JPG or PNG. If you haven’t scanned in the original yet, you can simply take a photo of it during the ordering process. To do this, open this webpage on your smartphone or tablet and take a picture of all the pages, then upload them directly to your order. Now just select the language it is in, and the language you want it translated to, and you’re almost done.

2. Add your order to your shopping cart or use Quick Checkout to complete your order

The fastest way to continue is with our Quick Checkout option to place your order with just a few clicks of the mouse. If you also need a certified translation for other certificates or testimonials, first add all the documents to the shopping cart. Once you have added everything to your cart, select your payment method (e.g. PayPal or credit card), provide us with your contact details, and submit your order.

3. Have your certified translation prepared

Now you can lean back and relax. Our sworn translators will now produce the translation, format everything nicely and issue the certification for the translation. We will then send you this translation of your certificate as a PDF to your email address. A hard copy will also be sent to your home address – and everything will arrive within just a few days. And if you’re happy with our work, we’d love you to give us a positive review.

Frequently asked questions about translations of school-leaving certificates

Why do I need a certified translation for my school-leaving certificate?

A school-leaving certificate is considered an official document and is often requested by foreign universities and employers. The certification of the translation by stamp and signature is necessary in most cases in order for the certificate to be recognised abroad. This is the only way for the recipient to know that the content has been translated accurately. To find out whether you require a certified translation, please check with your new university or employer.

Where can I have my school-leaving certificate translated?

You should always have your school-leaving certificate translated by a specialised translation agency. At our agency, the translators whom we employ to translate your certificate have passed a state examination and taken an oath before a court or an authority for domestic affairs. They produce a certified translation in the desired target language and verify it with a signature and stamp so that the document is also recognised in other countries. We specialise in exactly this type of translation at Beglaubigung24.

How much does the certified translation of my school-leaving certificate cost?

We can provide you with a certified translation of your school-leaving certificate starting at €53.90 per page. Translation by one of our sworn translators and official verification of the translation’s quality and accuracy through certification are included in the price. The language combination and the number of pages also influence the final price.

Which languages are available for the translation of my school-leaving certificate?

At Beglaubigung24 you can order certified translations in 19 language combinations. One of the two languages, i.e. the source or target language, should be German.

Our language combinations are:

German - English
English - German
French - German
Spanish - German
Russian - German
Italian - German
Polish - German
Portuguese - German
Turkish - German
German - French
German - Spanish
Greek - German
Dutch - German
Ukrainian - German
Bosnian - German
Serbian - German
Croatian - German
Arabic - German
Bulgarian - German

Who translates and certifies high school diplomas?

Official documents, which include school-leaving certificates, usually need to be translated by sworn translators. They are state-certified and have taken an oath before a regional or higher regional court or an authority for domestic affairs. This authorises these translators to translate and certify official documents, certificates and testimonials. In German, sworn translators are also referred to as “beeidigte [or] ermächtige Übersetzer:innen”.

How do I set the number of pages?  

A single page means one side of one sheet of paper – irrespective of the number of words on that page. The front and back sides of a double-sided document are considered two separate pages. All relevant pages in the original document are counted for the translation. The ‘number of pages’ comprises the total number of individual pages. Learn more here.

Will my data and information contained in the documents be kept confidential?

Of course, we handle all data we receive from you or from your documents with the utmost confidentiality - you can be sure of that! Because: In addition to certifications for translation services (ISO 17100) and quality management (ISO 9001), our service has an excellent information security management system according to ISO/IEC 27001.

Do you have any questions?

Or do you need more information on certified translations?

Learn more here!
  • Finished school and want to go abroad after graduation? No matter if you plan to study somewhere else, start an apprenticeship or work directly. Most likely you will have to show a certified translation of your German Abitur certificate. Maybe the secretary's office of the new university needs a certificate of study or the new employer doesn't understand what you have done in school. Depending on where you are going, we will translate and certify your diploma - including stamp and signature by our sworn translators - into and from numerous languages such as English, French and Spanish.

    What we do not do, by the way, is translate your grades into another grading system. Some countries use different grading systems than we do in Germany (1/"very good", 2/"good" etc. or 15, 14, 13 etc. points), for example in England or the USA they use letters (A, B, C etc.). We are not allowed to adjust your grades and translate all grades literally. In this case, a "very good" becomes a "very good".

  • Your school days are long past, but you still need your school-leaving certificate translated?

    In most cases, people will need a certified translation of their school-leaving certificate immediately after graduation. But that’s not always the case. For example, if you are applying for an internship abroad during your university studies, your school-leaving certificate is still your most recent and probably highest qualification. And it’s also certainly something any employer would want to be able to read. You may need a certified translation for this purpose – even 1-2 years (or more) after finishing school. So always find out in advance which documents you’ll need to translate and submit for an application. One thing is certain: No matter how long ago you finished your schooling, we’ll always be happy to provide a certified translation of your diploma for you.

  • Making sure there’s nothing holding you back – fair prices for students

    The Abitur, also known as the general higher education entrance qualification, is your ticket to studying at a college or university both in Germany and abroad. If you have chosen this path, you should not let anything stop you. Especially not unnecessarily high costs. For students, whether at university or secondary school, money is often tight anyway. We know this dilemma well, which is why we offer certified translations of school-leaving certificates at student-friendly prices. And that’s a promise.

  • Safe, secure, sure – triple protection for your future needs

    Deciding to go abroad to study or work directly after graduating from high school? That’s a big step. You won’t want to take any chances here. That’s why we make every effort to ensure that your certificate translation is impeccable and is recognised and accepted everywhere in the new language. How do we do this? Here at Beglaubigung24, we have triple ISO certification ensuring the quality of your school-leaving certificate translation: for our translation services (ISO 17100:2015), our quality management (ISO-9001:2015) and our information security (ISO/IEC 27001:2013).

  • Why do I need a certified translation of my high school diploma?

    You must usually have your school-leaving certificate translated and certified in one of the following cases:

    - Studies abroad (bachelor’s or master’s)
    - Semester abroad
    - Student exchange
    - Work abroad

    In situations like these, you often also need other certified translations, such as of your school reports, internship certificates or employment references. You can simply place your order for these in our shop.

  • How are the grades on the high school diploma translated?

    At Beglaubigung24 we translate your high school diploma 1:1. This means that we translate the content of the document from the language of the original into the desired target language without adapting the content or form and certify the translation with a stamp and signature. The grades are not transferred to another grading system in the process.

  • Can I translate my high school diploma myself?

    Of course, you can translate your school-leaving certificate on your own or use an online tool to create the translation, but you should be warned that public authorities, schools, universities and most employers won’t generally recognise such a translation! In order to make sure that all achievements and grades are translated correctly, you generally require a certified translation of your school-leaving certificate to guarantee that a sworn translator has prepared the translation and that the content of the translated certificate matches the original document.

  • Quick and easy payment

    Simply use one of our offered payment options, such as Paypal, Klarna, Sofort Überweisung, Apple Pay or credit card payment.